Google+

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Neutral FOTD

Hey everyone.

I've totally dropped the ball on a lot of things in the past three months, especially blogging. It has been taking me 10x as long to get a blog post up as it normally does. I've not only dropped the ball on blogging, but just lief in general. The only reason I am sharing this is because I want to be as real as possible to you all. I've got nothing to hide nor would I try and hide anything. Things have just not been going well with me and it's been one thing after another. This month especially has not been going well and I more than likely just have to cancel everything that I was planning on doing, which is not going over well for me. Why is it not going well? It's something I've been looking forward too for a year. It's insane and honestly it's extremely depressing for me. Okay enough about my woes and sorrows. To kind of lighten the mood, I put on a movie I've never seen and I'm slightly creeped out because the woman just sensually touched a piece of chocolate. Weird much!? The movie is Requiem For A Dream. Never seen it but Jared Leto is a hottie. :P

Lets get all into it and talk about this FOTD!

This look was pretty simple to put together.

EYES:
Urban Decay Naked Palette ;
Buck (crease)
Half Baked (lid)
Virgin (inner corner)
L'Oreal 24/hr Power Volume Black Smoke Mascara (top&bottom lashes)
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara (top lashes)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye liner in Perversion

FACE:
Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact Makeup - 004 Soft Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte - Creamy Natural

Yes, omg I actually did put a foundation on! :O Gasps all around. It was a really simple thing that I slapped on it a couple of minutes! 

I hope that you all are doing well!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment