Google+

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You did what?!!?

Hello everyone!

I hope you all have been doing well! I wanted to update you all on why I basically disappeared. No blogging, I rarely did any social media... it was nastay... Okay not really.

I'm sure you all know that I've got a job, and thanks to an old co-worker I kind of got thrown into a hectic schedule.. thankfully my Manager FINALLY hired a girl and she starts tomorrow! *high five!* So, hopefully after she's trained and what not, I can get some kind of schedule back...  Ontop of all of that, if you saw my Instagram post with the new kittens for Caturday (which has been a fail more on that later though)... we lost one kitten, I'd rather not get into that. BUT someone STOLE my Niece and Nephew's kittens (the other two) right out of our yard in the middle of the night. They weren't even old enough to be away from their Mom. Such a shame. I'm still trying to find them though... So Caturday was going to be Mom (the mom cat, she replied to Mama or Mom... seriously) and Anya, well someone hit Mom today. I mean just really. People are dispicable. Okay... back to a happier-ish subject.

Besides all of that, I pretty much lost all amibition, creativity...pretty much I lost my love for blogging. I've missed Beauty Blogger of Central Florida posts, The Beauty Buff's posts, my OWN posts that I've got semi-done.. I just.. I rarely turned my computer on actually. That's just how bad I wanted to get away from blogging, social media and just computers in general. I did still talk to a couple people (Tunay Na Mahal and The Mercurial Magpie) over Facebook and Glitterfists via text... let me tell you those three ladies are the only reason that I am typing this right now, instead of letting my "hiatus" go on longer. So thank you ladies! You all are amazing!

I really wasn't exactly ready to come back because there was a death in the family yesterday.. yes, unfortunately someone else has passed on. It sucks, but it's a part of life. That's harsh to say, but it is. The one entirely good thing about the past few weeks... months... yeah months is that I WON tickets from my local rock radio station 98rocktampabay.com to the Linkin Park/30 Seconds to Mars Carnivores Tour... Yes.. my two FAVORITE bands! *squeels* I've been wanting to go to this concert since they announced it. August 8th can't come any quicker! Muhaha I'm even considering on going to Uproar to see Godsmack.. I mean, hello! ... okay okay.. change of topic again. Enough rambling about everything gunky.

I am going to finish typing up my posts that are partially done and thanks to Tunay Na Mahal, I shall actually paint my nails for the first time in over a week. I have some of the most amazing friends, the help me get through each and everyday. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

But what I do want to know from you all is what you would like to see?!  I've got a makup look, a swatch or two of some polishes as well as... I'm not sure.. I have another post, but for the life of me (i'm not even going to check) I can't remember what it is about... Oh! I've got Anya's Corner posts that I'm going to do as well! As well as I need to do my June Beauty Box 5 post. I do have a lot to catch up on!

Anyways, thank you all for reading this very wordy, no picture post!

<3 xoxo
 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Its nice to hear an update from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take it easy, dear! If you feel like blogging, blog, if not, relax a bit! You've got so much going on right now and your readers will be here when you're ready to get back in the saddle entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so awesome! This is your blog, take time when you need it. xoxo
    I love your nail posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to do one for a while, but just haven't! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks love! I hope so! I hate leaving people hanging, especially if it's not for a very good reason! I do have a lot going on, but I actually feel like I have my thing back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you love! xoox I've definitely taken a LOT of time this past year!
    Thank you ! I'm definitely going to have more coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people are shitty! :( Focus on what makes you happy, the blog and social media will be there when you're ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had similar issues at my old job. Things were great, then we got so understaffed I went from 30 hours a week to 45, plus lots of crap thrown on my plate, it was just a bad place.


    What you said about your kitties makes me sick! I am an animal lover, but I am a true cat lady, stories liek that make me want to cry. My cat I have now was dumped on my vet's doorstep when she was 3 weeks old, with a broken leg. It sickens be how people can treat animals with no redards.


    I am so sorry for your family loss too, I can see why you needed a break. Don't force yourself back in, but post when you want so you enjoy it, and we will all enjoy seeing your face too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Autty! Did you finally get full-time hours with benefits? If so, I am so happy for you! I've missed ya on Instagram, but hey, it's understandable about issues in life keeping you away from blogging! That, I definitely can relate to! And, how are your nails? Can wait to see some swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I've been missing you! :( So sucky about the kittens, and the mama. How awful!! And another death in your family? Girl, life has been really punching on you lately. :( I'm glad you won tickets though, you need a bright spot in your life. I can't wait to see you posting on a more regular schedule again. :)

    ReplyDelete