Google+

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cranberry Smoke

I had no idea what to call this post. I asked Chris and he said "Hazel me blue"...men..especially him lol.. Silly silly.

This is a look I did the other night just out of the blue, I was going to work on some Halloween makeup looks until I realized I barely had any makeup remover, so it resulted in just ONE look for now. I know tomorrow is Halloween and I'm going to try and work on something awesome! I just hope that it works out! I need to see if I have the costume for it. >D Anyways, so this is the look I came up with! Thank you too Tricia for helping me think of a name! I was hung up on something else, but it didn't fit and Chris' definitely didn't fit at all! :P
EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Wet n Wild Brulee (All over lid as well as under the eye brow)
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metals Electric Blue (All over lid as base for something a little extra)
Sugarpill Love+ (Center of lid)
Urban Decay Gash (All over lid ON TOP of Love+ as well)
L'Oreal 24/hr Infallible Eye Shadow 891 Continuous Cocoa (Crease and outer corner)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Perversion
Urban Decay Blackout (Lower lash line)
L'Oreal Lacquer Liner Dark Slate (Used for the wing as well as 1/2 the lid)
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeliner Black (front 1/2 of the lid)
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Urban Decay Shakedown (Eye brow as well as some contouring on the nose and face)

FACE:
TEMPTU Pro S/B Concealer Wheel
 Lightest shade ALL over face
Maybelline Shine Free Pressed Powder 02 Soft Cameo

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tar Anita
So for this being an on the whim look, I like how it turned out ! I used to really love doing dark looks many moons ago, and I'm starting to like them again! I would do wear this on Halloween!
 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! I love the dark, smokey look! Oh and I totally heat you about men. I ask my boyfriend for names for my posts all the time, oh the weird answers I get! Haha!

    ReplyDelete