Google+

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Eye Of The Day 1/27/14

Since I've started working, I've made it a point to at least wear eye shadow too work. I mean, why not! It's a perfect excuse too do my makeup and not waste the day away sitting in the house or in front of the computer!

I created a simple looking using 4 shadows. I was KIND of in a rush, but not a big one so I just grabbed my trusty Z-Palette and used my Urban Decay shadows. Big surprised right?!

Milani Eyeshadow Primer 01 Nude
Urban Decay Hijack (outer corner)
Urban Decay Blackout (Crease & to deepen outer corner slightly)
Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl (Lid)
Urban Decay Creep (Liner)
Ellis Faas Mascara
Now I know the colors don't look "true" too how they are in the palettes, but it's all how I blended them. I didn't want a straight up blue and gold. I like this a whole heck of a lot better then it normally would have looked if I didn't mix the black and blue. Still pretty right? I also didn't feel like dealing with liquid liner.

I typically don't bother with foundation when going to work either. I don't feel the need for it most of the time so I don't wear it. :)

And just because I really bloody love this picture I'm going to throw it in there! These are the nails that were the basis of THIS post!

 photo signatureuna_zps1d5464f3.jpg
The Ellis Faas mascara was provided for free from The Makeup Show. Everything else was purchased by me with my own money

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! The gray looks good with your hair color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! And I love the nails! I'm trying to wear makeup to work more, some days I just don't feel like getting up early enough to fuss with it though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I don't work till late at night, so that's why I make it a point because I have the entire day too do it :P. Oh yeah if I had to open I for sure wouldn't be wearing makeup LOL

      Delete