Google+

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Favorite pictures in January!

Hey everyone! I hope that you all are doing well!

I wanted to start a new "thing" where I share my favorite pictures that I've take throughout the month. Mind you these could be of everything and anything. The sky, clouds, my Niece, Nephew, Chris, Anya, Me, nail polish, makeup, etc. I'm sure you get the point lol. What do you think? Do you like this idea? I don't even know WHAT  too call it either! Any suggestions would be welcome ! xx

Can you tell that she is totally over my crap?!

I forgot to change the white balance when I took this, which is why it looks so off. 

I took this on the day that my Mom's Cousin passed. The sky was absolutely beautiful.

She's judging

I've ALWAYS wanted too take a moon picture like this! :D

When I first took this picture I was convinced that if I posted it the government was going to be knocking at my door questioning me why I was taking pictures of airplanes! In reality, this was just flying way too low for my liking so I took a picture. Weird right?


Brother/Sister love. 

This is my FAVORITE way too take pictures of nail polish! Look how gorgeous Happy Ending is!
I love this picture. I took it the other day that went with my Work Friendly eye makeup. 
And we shall end on Anya! I took this one last night and you just have to LOVE her face!

What do you think? Should I do more of these or just scrap it before I get ahead of myself?!
 photo signatureuna_zps1d5464f3.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Anya's face!!! She's so adorably angry!! Especially in that first snap, she's just like, Good Lord woman put me down, I'm not a doll!! My tortie won't even sit still long enough for photos. She's one of those that will snuggle, but only on her terms.

    Side note, your glasses are super-cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She my angry ass cat LOL. I was so afraid she was going to scratch my face while I was holding her lol. Oh Anya will only snuggle IF she is already sleeping LOL.

      Thank you! I like them a lot more than I thought I would because they're bigger than they were supposed too be.

      Delete