Google+

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cult Nails Just Because

Before we get into this post, I do want to apologize for being very quiet on my blog the past week, it wasn't my intention nor was it planned. I considered getting guest bloggers, but part of me kept stopping myself from posting in a group and asking. If you're following me on my Facebook or Instagram, then you know what's going on...or well you know some of what's going on. I don't want to get into it right now but basically there was a death in the family and it's hit my family pretty hard. I'm not a very religious person and I do believe that there is some greater being out there, but I don't specifically practice, but God (whatever god you believe in) always has a plan for everything and unfortunately it was her time to go as sad as that is. I wont go into much more detail than that, but since I'm now crying let's get into the actual post shall we?


Purchased Myself


I know that I should feel really bad showing you a polish that you can't get, while a part of me does, another part of me doesn't. That's mean of me to say! D:

Just Because was a polish that was never meant to be sold. Originally it was just given out to a few people then late last year Maria decided to add it too orders then put it up for sale! I had to wait until I started working before I could buy it. As soon as the Cult Nail's Crypt sale started and I saw Just Because still in stock, I jumped on it quicker then a fly on poo. Let me tell you, I am so glad I did! Just Because is so gorgeous! I wish I had a backup bottle!

Just Because is a red polish (kind of like a jelly I guess) PACKED full of glitter!

You can get away with 2 coats if you had shorter nails, but if you have longer ones (like pictured) you will need 3 or more coats. In my pictures I only did 2 coats, which is why it's not fully opaque. Both nail swatches were taken in the shade.

Did you get Just Because?!?!

Oh! Don't get all excited, yes this is my hand but I put on fake nails. I have some polishes to swatch and I didn't want them to look crappy because my nails are all different shapes and lengths. I did this for some uniformity, plus hello they look amazing right?!

I purchased this polish with my own money.

10 comments:

  1. Love the fake nails and that polish is so pretty. :) So sorry for your families loss. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! xx Now if only I could get my nails to grow like this lol. I do want to note ( I should update it up top) its a biatch to get off -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color! So sorry for your lost <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tiny little colors. Very pretty.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that she put it up for sale! Thank you <3 It's been a bit hard, today especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great color! I love the idea of using fake nails for swatches. Why do I never do that?

    I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose someone, more so when it's so sudden. That song is so sad, it really captures that mood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using fake nails for swatches because you get the uniformity of nails.

    Thank you! It was really sudden, the only reason she was "alive" for 6 days is because they had her on a respirator.For sure. I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie LovestruckLacquerJanuary 26, 2014 at 6:31 PM

    So sorry for your loss!
    That song is one of my favorites... It's one of the songs I always play when I'm sad

    The polish is amazing though! Total glitterbomb... Looks like it would be tough to remove lol but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do the same thing!!
    It really is amazing! It was really hard to remove. I got halfway through removing the second hand and just wound up taking the false nails off!

    ReplyDelete