Google+

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cat Litter Caviar!

Hello everyone!

I hope that you all are having an awesome day!! Today I've got a new fangled manicure that I foresee being a big trend in the next couple of months! I know, I know it sounds weird but cat litter! It's cheap, easy to use AND if you get the scented kind or odor neutralizing kind you can just wave your hands in front of your face and BAM no stink!

Just be sure to keep your hands away from your cat! You don't want them using your hand as a little box! Anya was a wee-bit confused on why her little was on my hand! Don't worry! The litter is CLEAN and Anya didn't use my hand as a little box.

To achieve the cat litter caviar manicure you need to paint your nails either with a clear or colored nail polish. I chose to use Revlon ColorStay in French Roast!
Make sure you leave your nails wet when you pour on the little! I just put my hand inside of Anya's big tub of litter and scooped some on and let it fall on my fingers! It adheres itself quickly and the polish itself will dry quickly!
Is a cat litter caviar manicure in your foreseeable future?!
Don't forget to have tons of fun with this! But let me give you a little warning! DON'T top coat it! :P
 photo signatureuna_zps1d5464f3.jpg

23 comments:

  1. Ok is it wrong that I actually kinda like how this looks hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't! I kind of liked how it looked at well! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this is hilarious! I was like what?! Then eww then omg its April fool's day right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Too awesome! My dream came true!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad my red wine induced dream, inspired you! Bahahaha! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL nice color! I thought they were little rocks at first

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahah thanks! Next time I might use rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahah I don't know about being cool but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see Miss Jen Fabulous do this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know whether I'm disgusted or intrigued. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can be both! It's okay :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bahaha omg. If she doesn't I'll shit bricks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this is for April Fool's Day, but this really doesn't look half bad! I kinda like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you appreciated that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha omg i love that you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It kind of reminds me of dippin' dots in a weird way LOL. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete