Google+

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Marco Pelusi FREE V-Day gift with purchase!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are doing !  Happy Valentine's day as well!!! Our as some people call it, Singles Awareness Day. But really, I don't find much about vday special. We should show the people we love, LOVE every day of the year. Anyways.

A couple days ago, I did my review of Marco Pelusi's Color Bodifying Shampoo HERE, WELL Marco wanted to extend a free gift with purchase to all of my readers TODAY 02/14/14 ONLY.  Buy any full sized item and get a free 2oz Color Bodifying Shampoo!!

I have reviewed some of his other products in the past. You can find those reviews here as well. I definitely suggest checking it good shampoos and leave in conditioner! You won't be disappointed!

Buy any FULL SIZED Marco Pelusi product on 02/14/14 (Valentines Day) and receive a FREE 2oz Color Bodifying Shampoo! One day only! Ends 11:59PST



 photo signatureuna_zps1d5464f3.jpg
I received no compensation for this blog post. Marco Pelusi was kind enough to offer this to my readers. 

1 comment: