Google+

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sultry Copper Eyes

Hello Everyone! I hope you all have been well! Today I wanted to share with you a "copper" eye that I put together for no particular reason! I say "copper" because the shadow is actually a red but once you blend it with the crease color, it turns this lovely copper color! I seriously love it and was not expecting it at all! This is one of those times that I actually wore a full face of makeup and not just for the blog post! I actually wasn't planning on doing a post at all, but I figured that I needed to ease my way back in and why not just jump in with an eye look.

When I was first putting this look together I was actually planning on using a different color for the lid, but I figured that I should do something different and something that I haven't done in a while.

For the eyes I used
Swagger Cosmetics Red Bone
Whip Hand Cosmetics Rocket
BFTE Cosmetics Diamond
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Mac Cosmetics BlackTrac
Ulta Super Stretch Fiber Mascara
Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil Baked

I used Red Bone on the lid and Rocket in the crease, outer corner as well as on the lower lash line. Iwish I could have captured the shift of Rocket better! It is a gorgeous chocolate brown with the most stunning steal shift in it when it catches the light!

I actually did an entire face of makeup! Not just for a blog post either. Surprisingly I have been wearing foundation just because I can! Shocking right? I feel like this look in its entirety could be worn during the day or at night. Then again, I don't particularly care if I wear a dark eye in the middle of the day or not, that is just me! Hah

Temptu Pro S/B Primer*
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 200 Nude
Rimmel London Stay Matte 004 SandStorm
Urban Decay Shakedown (brows)
Cara Cosmetics Nagoya
It ByeBye Pores Blush Je Ne Sais Quoi*

I decided at the end to pair this with a dark lip, because why the heck not?? I will say that the one I chose did apply patchy unfortunately, as you can tell. The Maybelline Vivid Matte in Possessed Plum is a gorgeous color but the application is pretty shoddy. I do have a few others but I will do a review on those at a later date.

What do you think? Is this something you would wear during the day? I definitely think that with the addition of the lip color it takes it from day to night for sure!


Autty
Products marked with (*) were provided for free for review consideration. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment