Google+

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Neutral Drugstore Eye Shadows

Purchased Myself

Hello everyone! This is a post that I have been kind of putting off for a while, for no particular reason. I figured, heck it's about time that I do this post! 
I wanted to chat about a few of my favorite drugstore eye shadows. I wanted to do my favorite drugstore shadows first because I have quite a few more favorites then I do of high end. 

I do think that you're going to see a trend because I am really fond of neutral shadows. I used to be really into colored shadows but I fell into a funk and it's hard to get out of! No worries though! I will have a colorful drugstore shadow list!



  1. Nyx Prismatic Eye Shadow in Liquid Gold $5.99
  2. Wet n Wild Panther $0.99
  3. Wet n Wild Brulee $0.99
  4. L'Oreal Infallible 24/hr Eye Shadow Continuous Cocoa $7.99
  5. Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze $6.99


Have you used any of these shadows before? I'm curious as to what your opinions of them are if you've used them!

No comments:

Post a Comment