Google+

Monday, October 27, 2014

Soooo...Hola!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well!

If you saw my Instagram post a few days ago..or maybe it was a week ago?! Who knows, anyways, I had posted a picture saying that I had some posts, ready to be scheduled..yadda yadda...well they're not finished. I have the pictures added too the posts but no words as of yet. I kind of hit a snag. My computer itself kind of crashed and something happened with our router and we're just waiting for a new one in the mail. I basically can only keep up slightly with my social media as well as check my email..that's about it...the whole email thing is limited though because I can't open any external links. It is what it is though, hopefully everything will be fixed and work out soon!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I will be trying to get those posts finished and I did have a couple of looks that I wanted to get up before Halloween, so maybe I will try and get those puppies up and ready for the 28th-31st..we will see what happens though. I've been weary on wearing makeup because I had a pretty serious reaction to Milani's extreme eye tech eye liner as well as I've come down with some funky sickness. It's all centered in my tonsils though, but hopefully it goes away soon.

I do think you all should check out Nikki Gee MUA on instagram. She's an amazing woman and I just love her to death! Her IG posts and late night (and I do mean later night) chats have kept me in good spirits!!


Also check out Melissa Made Up on YouTube, she is so adorable and I just LOVE her videos!



I hope you all have a fantastic night and I can't wait to get these posts up for you! I definitely do hope that you all like them when I can get them up!



xoxo Autumn

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully, everything gets fixed then. Thanks for updating us on the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete