Google+

Friday, November 8, 2013

TEMPTU

Brand Write Up

This is just a brand write up about TEMPTU. All opinions are my OWN.


This is a brand that I have always been interested in. Why have I always been interested in TEMPTU? First of all I absolutely LOVE the concept of airbrush makeup. Myself personally, if I could apply foundation seamlessly and not actually look cakey, maybe I would wear it more. No matter how little I apply to my face you can always see it, but with TEMPTU it just blends in and you can't tell it's there! I've tried TEMPTU once and unfortunately don't have any pictures, this was before I started blogging so I didn't take pictures of everything beauty related that I did. 
SOURCE Flawless Complexion Kit $149

Now if you have NEVER heard of TEMPTU all I have to say is where have you been?! TEMPTU is THE best air brush system on the market hands down. They are used on various TV shows, movies any much more. Their systems range from $149 to $310, so they aren't the cheapest but you get what you pay for. You get quality fantastic products. Now we all know that having a high price doesn't always mean you're getting a quality product but with TEMPTU you are. They're actually the most reputable airbrush company out there. I don't really hear about any other companies. 
SOURCE Signature Trio $90

Not only is airbrush makeup easy to use but it's also way more hygienic. You're not putting foundation on the back of your hand and using a brush. You also can cut down your foundation routine in half. I know for me to get my foundation looking somewhat decent it takes me a good 10 minutes. The air pods are also on the pricier side of the spectrum at $45 but you get a 2-3 month supply depending how how much product you use and how often you use it.
SOURCE SOFT Cheek & Lip Collection $95

There are cheaper alternatives out there on the market, but with TEMPTU you get quality, amazing customer service and just an all around sense of security that you won't have any issues with the products. In my opinion I would rather invest in a TEMPTU system than I would another system because those are a pain to clean. I used to do airbrush tattoos at Busch Gardens and the system we used to do the tattoos is exactly the same as the other airbrush systems. They are the biggest pain in the butt to clean and you have to be careful because you could lose parts. Then you would be up a creek without a paddle. 
SOURCE

TEMPTU is partnering with Patricia Field for a pretty awesome collection! I definitely suggest checking it out! I mean look at those two systems!

TEMPTU doesn't just have airbrush makeup though. They have an Undereye Concealer, Retouch Powder, Matte primer, Concealer Wheel (I'll have a review of this soon it's AMAZING)...Okay if I listed everything they have we would be here forever. They do have an awesome selection and I definitely suggest checking it out. If you've never checked out TEMPTU's products I say, why are you still here?! Go to Temptu.com and check out what they have!

xx

All Images used are property of TEMPTU. I am not being paid or compensated to write this post.

4 comments:

  1. The Dalai Lama's NailsNovember 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM

    I actually just bought a Dinair and I'm really into airbrush makeup so far! I wonder if there's a big difference between the brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure what the main difference is at the moment. I've got a friend who has the Dinair system and has offered me to use it before so I can definitely do a comparison in the future! The biggest difference is how you use the foundation, blush, highlighter, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dalai Lama's NailsNovember 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM

    I've basically just been doing foundation - but I want to figure out contouring and highlighter and blush and all that. Eye make up with the airbrush scares me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! It scares me too! I plan on trying the same thing when my system comes in the mail. I can't contour period so learning with an airbrush system is going to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete