Google+

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Suave Homemade Almond Cookie Body Wash

Purchased myself

I stumbled upon the Suave Homemade Almond Cookie Body Wash when I was searching for a new body wash. It was between this one and another one and this one won between the two. This is a Limited Edition body wash that is a part of their seasonal line. Upon reading Nouveau Cheap's blog post about them, I realize that this particular scent is new to the Holiday Seasons line. Pretty neat.


I've not used Suave stuff in years, I think it's because it was what we could afford when I was younger and I just wanted to try new stuff. I honestly don't remember how much this was. I believe it was under $2 or $3 at Walmart. I've been using this body wash for a good month and you can tell that I've barely made a dent into it! 

Now, I don't like eating almonds but I totally love the smell of almonds, weird right?! This unfortunately doesn't smell like almonds or almond cookies. :( To me all you can smell is the Vanilla in it, which doesn't bother me at all. I love the smell of vanilla, but am kind of bummed about it not smelling like almonds. I do really like that consistency of this though. It's more of a gel body wash instead of a runny liquid one. You get a really nice lather with this as well. I really like this body wash, when I say a little goes a long way, I really mean it in this situation. 


You can purchase this anywhere that you can find Suave products. I purchased mine at Walmart for less than $3. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact price, but I do know it was under $3. 

I hope you all are doing well! xx

6 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! I got some great smelling holiday ones from Ulta last year, but I seem to be allergic to something in them. :( Maybe I'll try the Suave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suave is a really underrated brand in my opinion. I for one should definitely check them out more. Oh wow!! :( That's not good at all! If you do try the Suave I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes like Suave products, but I don't know about this one. I'm just super sensitive to scents. I'll give it a sniff next time I'm at Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm just over using Suave because it was all we could afford when I was younger. The scent of this isn't really noticeable unless you actually smell it. Let me know what you think of it when you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here - it was Suave or the Dollar Store brands. Ick! LOL.

    ReplyDelete