Google+

Friday, August 23, 2013

Question pertaining an upcoming post!

Hello loves! SUPER QUICK post about an upcoming post.

I'm working on a post related to Halloween and Howl O Scream. It's like our thing we've gone to it every year for the past... Oh gosh don't make me count but that is besides the point.

What I need help with is:

Should I split the post up into like a mini series. IE explaining the theme, houses, the the other bits and bobs that are going on. OR should I do it all into one GIANT post.

I know it's going to be a giant post because of the fact that just explaining the theme alone is like.. a lot then the houses there are a lot of them etc.

So what would YOU like to see?!

I need to know ASAP because I want to try and get the first post up Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you!!

xxAutumn

6 comments: