Google+

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Eye Of The Day 2/16/13

Hello Lovies!

By the time you read this, I could potentially be doing my sisters makeup getting ready for this birthday party that neither of us really want to go too! :P

It's a themed party, but the girl who is throwing it, basically ruined her own party days before it even started which is a shame. It's one of my sisters OLD high school friends. Alas, enough about that!


The themes were 70s and I can't even remember what else. I opted to do some 70s inspired makeup. I was looking around the internet last night and came across an OLD Maybelline add from the 70s and decided I was going to do something like it.

Source

Obviously, I wont be able to get a palette like that but I kind of giggled at the fact that I have eye shadows that kind of are like the ones the woman is wearing.

Cue my Sugarpill HeartBreaker palette! It's got a blue, a green and while it may not have a pink like the color, I do have a purple that is just as gorgeous which I opted to use! Major preference though.
I also kept the purple in my outter corner and I didn't bring it all of the way up to my brow bone, that is also a personal preference though. I myself think it would look ghastly on me, especially with my eyes being a little hooded.. (face lift anyone?! kidding!!!) So that is what I did!

I have nothing else on my face or my lips. I want to brush my teeth before I bother finishing. Hah. But I do plan on wearing my L'Oreal Magic BB Cream and on my lips probably one of my Korres Lip Butters, not sure which!

As per my eyes My all over lid color is Mochi (light blue) The outter corner and crease is 2am (purple) and on my lower lash line is Acidberry (green)
You can't tell the colors right here buutttt

BAM, I'm starring at you! Creepy, no? :P
You can't really see the green, which is okay, I didn't want it to be overpowering. OH! Almost forgot, I put Lumi (from sugarpill as well) on the inner corner to get that sexy teal duochrome. =^_^=
The eyeliner on my eye lid is from MiA BelleZZa in Mocha and I used Urban Decay Perversion on my waterline and I also tight lined with it.
Per mascara, this is my first time using the Korres mascara. I'm not sure which one it is, but it's a travel sized one.

That's my eye look that I am doing for this party! Now I've got to go get dressed and brush my toofs. I hope you all have an amazing Saturday! xx


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovey! I think I like the way it looked on my sister better! Bahah. I meant to get a picture of it! I had my camera but NOT the damn memory card. Lol figures!

      Delete
  2. That is lovely! Love the vintage advert too. Hope the party was good xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna lie, It kind of stunk. There was too much drama at a grown womans party. Then her EX Husband begged people for money for her. Never. Again. Bah.. xx

      Delete