Google+

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Being A Trouble Maker with Urban Decay!

I had been planning on getting this eye look out for a couple of weeks, but my kitty committee comes first! What ended up happening was we found 4 kittens in our backyard, back in May and I essentially adopted all of them, ontop of the three I already had. Bahah Crazy Cat Lady status over here! Anyways, shortly after my last post, two of them got Upper Respiratory Infections, so I have been dealing with that, and another has a nice little scratch through her third eyelid, so we are waiting on her Vet appointment to get it taken care of. So they have really been taking up the biggest majority of my time. I do have 5 posts (including this one) that I do plan on getting published before the end of the month, and more planned! So please bear with me, while I try and get them out, in a bigger influx than intended... Now to go dry off the kitten who fell into the water dish before I go and finish typing this post!


All dry! Let's get cracking.

I got the Urban Decay Trouble Maker palette as a gift from my best friend Melissa (@Cloversetlettering) and I have been obsessed with it ever since, especially Riot. Y'all know how much I love my bronze colors. 
img_20180805_132523
I can't even tell you how many times, at this point that I have worn this color, that is how in love with it I am! I'm not going to do a review or anything of the colors in this post, only because that is another post that I have planned. 
img_20180805_132415
Eyes
  • Bailout - Base
  • Riot - All over lid & Lower lashes
  • After Hours - Outer corner & Crease
  • Clash - Used to darker the outer corner and the crease
  • NYX Proof It! eye shadow primer
  • Urban Decay Trouble Maker Mascara
  • be a .... bombshell eyeliner - Onyx

Face
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Breathable Primer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation - Ivory
  • Wet n Wild Correcting Palette
  • Airspun Loose Face Powder - Translucent Extra Coverage




img_20180805_132319

I need to start remembering to use my The Body Shop Darkening drops...because my foundation is currently too light for me, from my occasional sun exposure. I didn't end up doing my brows...I think I am back in that stage where I kind of refuse to do them, until I can get them professionally taken care of.. which is another thing that I keep putting off. ha!

Anypoodles,
What do you think? I'm pretty dang chuffed with out this turned out, but really, when it comes to bronze eye shadows, I don't think I can go wrong really! 


No comments:

Post a Comment