Google+

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Supernaturally Neutral Eye Look

Hello hello! I hope you all are doing well! I wanted to start a thing where I showcase an eyeshadow palette like once a week, where I only use that palette on my eyes? Something like that. We shall see how it goes! 
                                        IMG_20171206_112534


This weeks palette is the Supernatural palette by Models Own. I found this palette and honestly, out of all of the ones available, this is the only one that caught my fancy...and swatched the best. This palette retails for $17.99 at Ulta, so it isn't exactly cheap, but it also is not overly expensive. You get 10 eye shadows for that price, which really is a good deal if you think about it. The only thing that annoys me about how these pictures turned out, is that my mascara transferred and flaked a little bit. Otherwise I am pretty pleased with the final look! 

                                                                                                                                                                     EyeOpen
I started off with a base of NYX Proof It! eyeshadow primer.
For the lip I started off mixing Spiritual and Phenomenon together and applied them all over the lid.
For the crease and outer V, I used Curse.
For the lower lashline, I did the same combination of shadows that I used on the lid.

IMG_20171206_112618
These eyeshadows apply quite well and are easily blendable and mix really lovely! You do have to be a little careful, just because there can be a little fall out, just because some of them are a little glittery.

For my eyeliner I used Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black.

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black ; Waterproof
EyeSquidged

Before y'all freak out on me, the nose piercing is totally fake! Thank goodness for Claire's! I know it isn't everyone's thing, but I like it! I wont get a real one though. :P

This is probably one of the rare times that I wear foundation! I have been wearing it quite often though!

I used Hard Candy Sheer Envy Shine Free Primer as my base, and I have to say I freaking love it!
Foundation Revlon ColorStay Combination/Oil in 200 Nude
Eyebrows; Urban Decay Shakedown eyeshadow
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder 004 Sandstorm
NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray

For my lips...I know it was one of those old Urban Decay stick....lipstick type things? I can't remember the name of it, nor apparently can I find it at this current moment. My luck!
FullFace
I definitely recommend this palette to try out and definitely try out this look or something similar too it! Putting gold with any kind of reddish purple is gorgeous! 

Have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment