Google+

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Fourth of July Eye Make-Up!

Heya loves! I hope you all are doing well and all had/are having an amazing 4th of July! If you aren't in the US, Happy Tuesday! I have no plans today at all, we are actually celebrating our 4th on the 7th because everyone is off that day! So woohoo!

I had not been actually planning on doing any kind of makeup or anything really at all, but I had seen Be Happy and Buy Polish post her makeup look on Snapchat and she seriously inspired me to do mine!

I should have screenshot her makeup to show you all what hers looked like! It was quite lovely! Now I didn't do anything spectacular or intricate, but I was really excited on how this turned out, I am actually kind of bummed that I didn't go anywhere! But you aren't here to listen to me ramble about never having plans! Hah.

So When I was looking for eyeshadows for this look, I really wanted to go fully with Sugarpill. However, the only white shadow that I have from them is Lumi, which if you have used it before you know it is basically sheer. So in came the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
IMG_6474
Does anyone else remember when everyone in their brothers, mothers, sister was using Milk? Talk about Cult product! Ha. Anyways anyways. I had to choose between Love+ and Asylum...I ended up going with Asylum because I wanted to keep everything sparkly. I mean why not?!
IMG_6475
I don't know why, but I feel like with any makeup look I do, I NEED eyeliner. It just feels incomplete without some! Is anyone else like that! Velocity, again from Sugarpill was the definite blue eye shadow that I had to use! It really was and is the perfect color! I dampened my liner brush, which lets be real is an eye brow brush! I dampened it with Mehron's Mixing Liquid because that really was the only way to get the intensity that I wanted from this eye shadow. Once you blend it, as you can see on the lower lash line, it isn't as intense..which is perfect for the lower lashes!
IMG_6482
Because I wasn't going anywhere, I decided to not wear any foundation or anything. Why waste it? I have no idea what it going on with my skin lately but I have so much redness and hyperpigmentation that it is ridiculous. I didn't bother with a lip color either, simply because I didn't think of it. I don't even know what I would have used in the first place! Dang! I totally could have done something fun now that I think of it!
IMG_6476
Products Used:
Sugarpill; Lumi 
                    Asylum
                    Velocity
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Mehron Mixing Liquid
Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Lash Primer
L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise

I really think that this is the first time..in a long time that I have not used an excessive amount of eyeshadows or anything on my eyes. It is quite refreshing to just keep it quite simple! Even when I do a neutral look I use at least 3 colors mixed for the crease alone! Hah.

Did you all do anything fun or exciting for the 4th?! I sat and watched Midsommer Murders on Netflix! I totally recommend checking it out for sure!

Best,
Autty

No comments:

Post a Comment