Google+

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quick update!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to touch base with you all and tell you that I do have some exciting content coming. I know it has been almost a month since I last posted. I've just been trying to catch up with some things going on in life and as well as catching up with blog posts.

I have some very exciting things coming up next weekend. Which includes The Makeup Show! I'm going to hopefully be vlogging during the show, as well as I'm going to get a ton of pictures for you all to see. I also AM doing an interview with someone, but I'm not going to tell you who it is yet! I'm super excited about it and I want it to be a surprise!

I also have my square hue polishes for the month of January that will be posted hopefully soon. As well as a couple of makeup looks that I've done that I hope to get posted soon as well.

I also am planning some reviews but I just have to finish getting written.

I really just wanted to touch base with you all, and say that I hope you had a fantastic holiday season. I know I'm totally late on that by the way.

See you soon!
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment