Google+

Monday, August 17, 2015

Influenster Sunshine Voxbox

Influenster Provided For Free


Hello lovelies! I hope you all are doing well. There isn't going to be much typing in words in this post. It's going to be mainly a video. Why? Well...I really said all that was needed to be said in the video and I really don't want to have to type it all up to sound like a total broken record. What I will do is give links if they're available as well as prices for each of the products mentioned in the video.

I also want to point out, that this box of products was sent to me for free for review from Influenster and each of the mentioned companies.


Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Smoothing Crème Enhanced with Avocado and Olive Oil - $6.99
You can find it at Wal-Mart for $5.84
Dickinsons Original Which Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Clothes - $6.99
Wal-Mart for $5.97
Here is my review from 2013
Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds - $1.59
I can't find the 1.5oz packages available anywhere but the 6oz containers you can find at Publix and Walgreens

barkTHINS - $4.99
Target for $3.50 when they are on sale. Otherwise they are $4.39

Sinful Colors Nail Polish - $1,99
I think we all know where we can find Sinful Colors. 

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer - $6..49 (6.5oz can)
Target $5.99 / Wal-Mart $5.97 / Walgreens $7.49
 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some good stuff. Also, you are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete