Google+

Monday, February 23, 2015

Golden Bronze Eye Of The Day + Updates

Hello hello everyone!
First off, it's totally okay to shun me, I've slacked so hard this month to the point it's disgusting. From having a horrid case of the flu, to a sinus infection to a cold then back to a minor case of the flu....I've been a total train wreck! I'm finally FINALLY starting to feel better *knock on wood* It was so bad that I had to miss my Nephew's 6th birthday party and I've never missed a single one, total bummer! Thankfully his birthday is actually the 24th, so I can still make it up to him. ALSO! For those who were wondering about the new cats, I'm sorry I've not replied to comments but I figured I'd do a cat update. They're doing good. Anya and Simba are like secret lovers. Ginger is still a bit iffy but they all get along and play. I don't have to stay up all night to make sure there isn't bloodshed anymore, so I'm a happy fur-mom. I post pictures of them on my Instagram if you aren't following me you can see updates about them plus sneak peeks of upcomings on the bloog. I do want to say thank you to everyone for all of the kind words on my last post! <3

Anyways, enough chatter from me, I'm sure you all just love it anyways.
So, if you've seen my profile picture on...well basically every site then you more than likely have already seen this eye look! The good part is that this is mostly a drugstore makeup look. I say mostly because I use 2 Urban Decay eye liners then at the last second threw on a lip color from Paula Dorf. But for the most part, it's easily accessible...or hopefully it is.


EYES
Hard Candy - Eyes The Limit Eye Primer
Wet n Wild - Walk The Red Carpet (all shadows on the right side.)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner - Demolition & Baked
Jordana - Cat Eye Liner
I topped the Jordana liner with a matte black shadow
Flower Cosmetics - Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara




FACE
CoverGirl - NatureLuxe 315
Cara Cosmetics - Nagoya (contour)
Paula Dorf Perfect Color - Ecstasy (cheeks & Lips)


What do you think? I'm quite loving that Paula Dorf lip color! Me gusta! I love the eye look too! I'm obsessed with it!

 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg
The Paula Dorf Perfect Color In Ecstasy was provided for free for review and will be on the blog soon

15 comments:

  1. Love the bronze color. It was made for you Autumn. Very pretty.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous eye look! Glad the cats are getting along and you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye look! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gold goes PERFECT with your eye color. Looooove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour!

    XOXO

    http://www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! That's why I stopped wearing colors because the gold/bronze colors look good with my eye color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm in love with the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you love! Omg they're psycho. Everytime someone asks how I'm doing I reply "I'm Alive" because I swear a month long of being sick, I was dying :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you can find it! It was one if the Limited Edition ones from Spring of last year! Oh my gosh me too! I'm so over being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got so many different golds and browns because a few years ago I learned to play with those instead of the wild colors that I was going. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eyes are just gorgeous! Perfect wing!

    ReplyDelete