Google+

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Colorful Smoky Eye Of The Day

Today has been the first time that I've put on makeup in ages. Usually when I go an eye look I post them on Instagram  It shows that the last time I put makeup on was a week ago, and that's because I was working on a look for a blog post coming later this week...well, I've had the flu and a horrible time with it as well. I've finally felt good enough to slather some makeup on my eyes.
Part of me wanted POW In your face bright makeup, but I decided to just go with the flow and I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out! You're going to have to forgive me for the fact that the lighting is off in the pictures. I have to get used to using my camera again and the lighting has been a bit of a struggle for me..ontop of the fact that in the preview the pictures look spectacular and in focus and upon importing their complete crap. Woe is me. Anyways to the makeup which you're all here to see!


Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Wet n Wild Brulee (base)
Sugarpill 2am & Velocity (layered in crease)
Urban Decay Creep (used to darken crease)
Sugarpill Acidberry (lid)
Urban Decay Cobra (lower lashline)
Mac FluidLine Black Track
LashEm Extensions In A Bottle Mascara




 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Its pretty! I love how that bright lime green fades into a purple color here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blend blend blend! This is one of the looks that I used to go to very often

    ReplyDelete