Google+

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Beauty Buffs : Gold vs Silver


I know, I know my post is going up way later then expected....well a few hours late. At least I'm getting it one! That's a plus! :P

This weeks theme is Gold vs Silver. I had completely redonk manicure that I wanted to do, unfortunately for me the couple of gold polishes I have are metallic...you know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that show every. single. brushstroke and look absolutely hideous when top coated! Yeah, those I really need new gold polishes! Anyways, the finished manicure looked gross. So, I went with my old standard...an eye look.

Now I like both colors, gold and silver and I just couldn't pit themselves against each other!.. Okay actually I couldn't think of a good way to pit the two colors against each other! Sue me :P  I decided to pair them together and I'm actually pretty dang pleased with how they it turned out. Somehow my camera's settings got all befuddled and the full face shot was garbage, everything was washed out.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay - Half Baked (crease/outer corner)
                        Baked (Used to darken out corner)
L'Oreal HiP Duo Eyeshadow - Platinum (silver only)
L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner - Dark Slate
I used dark brown eye shadow to slightly blend out the gold a bit and to give it a bit more..something else. You can skip this if you want!


 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg

An InLinkz Link-up

9 comments: