Google+

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Eye Of The Day 09-19-2014

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well!! This look is from a few days ago...okay like 5 days ago. I do have some reviews up and I will be having a full review of this entire collection coming up within the next few days, I just need to get some other reviews up and out first.

If you can't tell I have been absolutely obsessed with BFTE's Pumpkin EVERYTHING! collection. Unfortunately you can't purchase it anymore because it was a LE collection. The colors for me just embody everything that has to do with Fall. I'm going to stop gushing and leave it all for the review!

For this look I wanted to use all four shadows, so I did. >D



Products Used::
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
BFTE Cosmetics -
▫Pumpkin Everything
▫Pumpkin EVERYTHING!
▫Pumpkin Patch
▫Pumpkin Glow
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Demolition
Givenchy Nior Couture 4-in-1 Mascara
L'Oreal Lacquer Liner - Dark Slate

I know, 4 pictures for one eye look?! Ridiculous, but I just love how it turned out. Part of me is glad that I used the Dark Slate eyeliner instead of a regular black, I feel like it does something special for the entire look! 


Also, my friend Melissa has made the switch from traditional blogging to being a YouTuber, check her channel out HERE!
 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Woah, I love this! Smoldering, sexy pumpkin :)
    And you're totally right about the liner. It makes it just that much more fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! The colors of a sunset is on your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo pretty, i love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! If it has anything to do with Fall, I'm all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this look! You've done a great job making these colors look awesome together.

    ReplyDelete