Google+

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Peacock! Eye look!

Hello my dears!

This post has been sitting un-written for well over a month! Can you believe it?! such a shame right?! I wore this look to work, and you will not believe the amount of funky looks I got that day. I mean, really now?! Do people not believe in colored eyeshadow?! It must be such a strange thing. *eye roll*

ANYWAYS, I shall keep trucking on, wearing my bright and colorful eye shadows! Now, I am a wee-bit fuzzy on a couple of products that I used... okay I'm fuzzy on one product. I had everything written down.. or typed actually on wordpad and my computer crashed before I could put it into the post. Failzor! :O

Someone told me that this reminded them of a Peacock! What does it remind you of?!

Any-piddle

Products Used: 
Primer ; Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadow(s) ; Sugarpill Acidberry & Velocity
Eyeliner ; Milani Eye Tech Extreme - Black
Mascara ; Ellis Faas
I really love wearing Acidberry and Velocity together. They really compliment each other!
What do you think?! Is this a combination you would ever try?!

 photo signature_zps5ed1b0d3.jpg

12 comments:

  1. What a fun and bright eye makeup look. That green really pops here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autty,
    I love those two, Acidberry and Velocity, on you! They look great, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do bright eye makeup often enough! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bright, fun makeup like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! It was definitely a lot of fun to create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! You should!! Its a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!! I Iove mixing the two colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should definitely try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its probably one of my favorite colors to wear out of the entire palette!

    ReplyDelete