Google+

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Let's Welcome Caturday's!

Hello everyone!

I hope that you all are doing well! I'm introducing something new too the blog to try and spice things up. (sexy right?!) :P

Basically Caturday is going to be every Saturday and it's going to be all cat related. Toys, treats, reviews, etc. You all should know I'm obsessed with my cat and she is posessive. So I figured why not share her with the world! I do want to mention that this may not be every week. I'm going to try and make it weekly though, but there is only so much she does LOL. I'll make an effort to take more pictures of her! At least she doesn't slap my Canon away like she used too do with my Point and Shoot Sony Cybershot.

I kissed her with Urban Decay Anarchy Lipstick. She never even knew. :P

Boss Cat is NOT amused by my antics :P

Let me tell you more about Anya.
She is going to be 4 years old May 2014
She is a Tortoiseshell cat with a major tortitude.
She loves sleeping, playing with her stick, eating, and being a jerk.
She loves treats and attempting to get outside.
She doesn't always look angry, she looks extremely cute the greatest majority of the time, until I bust out the camera and the "claw".


Are ya'll excited about Caturdays?! I'm really excited to start sharing some tid bits and doing reviews!

Autumn

16 comments:

  1. Yay caturdays! I wanna talk about my cat now. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this, no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty excited! II have to figure out a new post for Saturday because Chris threw out. Booo on him

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of my random late night thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK don't twist my arm ;) you're sooo convincing. Hahah. next caturday I'll post about my kitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessss Caturdays! I am a cat lady to my core, so I am definitely excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too!! I'm allergic too my cat but I'm a huge cat person!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol i kissed my cat with lipstick once and made her white face all pink :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahah Anya would have killed me if I did that to her! She was sleeping when I kissed her side though so she didn't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahah my sister bought that for my Nephew expecting it to fit him. If it fits the cat it definitely wont fit a 5 yr old!

    ReplyDelete