Google+

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Can we just say how bloody sweet Ashley is?! Girl seriously. You are too sweet! When I saw you tweet this to me, I got giddy and excited! :D Thank you so much!!

If you don't know what I am talking about Ashley of A Blog In The Life Of A Jersey Girl nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much!! <3 xx

The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality
 blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the 
subjects covered. The Award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life. 

What you do:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog. 
Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you. 
Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. 
Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. 
Post 7 interesting things about yourself. 


Is there really anything interesting about me?! Seriously, I'm not sure there is.

  1. I have no interest in sports what so ever. I could really care less watching them on TV, but if I were to go to a stadium and watch the game, I get into it.
  2. I worked Super Bowl 2009. It was a lot of fun actually. The sheer amount of drunk people was hilarious.
  3. I dislike living in Florida because I hate the heat.
  4. I live basically on an island. Can we say hello bugs?!
  5. I've attempted to be Vegetarian when I was younger. I told my family so that had steak that night. 
  6. Chris and I had to change out wedding date 4 times to accommodate everyone.
  7. I have my High School Diploma, but I also have my GED. Not sure why I need/have both but I do.
Honestly I'm not going to tag 15 deserving bloggers. I know that sounds really crappy of me, but anytime I tag or award others in something like this it gets over looked. Stinks for them, but it makes me feel ignored. I'm sorry I didn't entirely stick to all of the requirements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment