Google+

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cult Nails Masquerade VS ORLY Space Cadet

Gift/Purchased Myself


Before I even show you swatches, I want to apologize for my cuticles. My hands have been SO DRY lately that no matter what I do, I can't get my hands moisturized. Please excuse them!

Cult Nails Masquerade and ORLY Space Cadet look very similar in their bottles, but on the nails they are VERY different. Unfortunately Masquerade was a super very limited edition polish, so you can't get your hands on it unless someone is selling it on eBay at a ridiculous price. (I've seen some of CN's polishes go for $50+ on ebay)

Before I even show you swatches, I want to apologize for my cuticles. My hands have been SO DRY lately that no matter what I do, I can't get my hands moisturized. Please excuse them! 

Cult Nails Masquerade is a green jelly base with duochrome purple-ish pink to gold shimmer. It's sheer at first but is definitely build-able.

ORLY Space Cadet is a green based mutlichrome with strong purple-ish pink, gold and green shift. If you look very closely this also has a blue shimmer to it.

Is it just me or has Space Cadets colors been kind of changed? My first bottle of SC had more of a green base then this newer bottle (bought in July) has. Hm weird.


Both formulas are fantastic and both polishes are absolutely gorgeous. I can't pick a favorite out of the two!


Disclaimer;; Cult Nails Masquerade was given to me as an anniversary gift by the lovely Maria from Cult Nails. ORLY Space Cadet I purchased with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these polishes! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every polish that I see like it I instantly want! I think ILNP has one and I'm dying because I really want it.

    ReplyDelete