Google+

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween nails and face!

Hey everyone!

This post is better late then never right? Okay, don't get excited my nails weren't very exciting for Halloween. Nor was my makeup really. The look I am going to show in this post is something I was working on FOR Halloween but I couldn't get it to look as remotely good on Halloween. Figures?!

Before I get any farther into the blog post I wanted to let you all know that I'm blogging on http://beautyoholic.blogspot.com as well and my first post is up today all about the different striped manicures! Definitely check it out if you want! :)

Anypoodles.
This was the first manicure that I had done earlier in the week.
China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Ghoulish Glow
Venique Dominating Thigh Highs

On the top set I applied Dominating Thigh Highs, Ghoulish Glow then Grape Pop next I applied Grape Pop, Ghoulish Glow then Dominating Thigh Highs on the bottom set of pictures.
I like how the bottom ones turned out, on the top, with GG you can't tell that there is black underneath so it was kind of pointless to put the black under the purple. You live and learn.

The next mani I did on the 30th because I wanted a nice change or at least I wanted something more "festive"
Circus By AndreasChoice Spectacle
Orly Mega Pixel FX Black Pixel
I LOVE this orange, but it's a shame that her company never went anywhere. I wasn't really thrilled with the entire mani except for how bright the orange is in real like. As you can tell from the first picture, it made my camera go crazy!! I couldn't capture it correctly, on the right is the best representation of the polish.

For the picture on the left:
Zoya PixieDust Chyna
Index finger - Zoya PixieDust Chita
Zoya PixieDust Vespa.
You have to lay Vespa on pretty quick because it's a sheer color and that was the biggest issue with this mani it all kind of bled into itself. Its shiny because I top coated it pretty heavily.

The two pictures on the left This of the first mani at the beginning of those post. I put it under my LED light so you could see the glow. I couldn't capture it with my camera. :P

Makeup wise. I did start to work on a tutorial showing how I created it but I never finished it. Crazy right? Pft. This is the makeup. I'll list all of the products that I used in case you wanted to create something similar?


EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay; Blackout (crease, outer corner, nose)
Gravity (outer 1/2 of the lid)
Crystal & Bust (inner 1/2 of the lid)
Skimp & Zephyr (Inner corner)
Hustle (lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner - Demolition
Measurable Differences Mascara

FACE
Temptu Pro S/B Concealer Wheel. (3 medium colors)
Rimmel Stay Matte 011 Creamy Natural
Urban Decay Zephyr - Highlight
MUA Blusher Shade 3
Urban Decay Shakedown (contour)

I know I used a butt ton of high end products. I grabbed my Z-Palette which is chock full or Urban Decay eye shadows. On Monday we will have a makeup some makeup examples to go with the review that all feature drugstore products!

I hope you all enjoyed this post and are having an amazing day!

\

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo la la!!! Sexy mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!! :D I can't re-do the makeup to save me life either lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear very similar glasses as yours. I never tried a dark smokey and pink lip with them before. I will try this at work and hope I can look as good as you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really?! Woohoo! Oh goodness girl! I bet you will look better! I've never tried a dark smoky eye like this before period so I'm glad it turned out well! I just grabbed a random lip color and was kind of glad about this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete