Google+

Friday, October 18, 2013

Small Sally's Haul

Purchased Myself

Hey everyone! I figured I would end the day.. wait it's 1:20am..how did that happen?!!?!? Okay, so I plan on starting the day with a mini haul from Sally's. I had a 15% off coupon and I figured, what they hey, why not. Plus... I asked nicely and totally earned these bad boys! >D ...cue stopping and now it's almost 3am. Been fighting with the cat over my laptop hah. Figures.

So this is the first set of polishes I got. These were on clearance for $2.99 Woo
Shooting Star - Twinkle Twinkle
I've never tried this brand either so I'm excited to try it! 

This one was $0.99. I couldn't pass this bad boy up, plus I've never used FP before so why not. It's Finger Paints Tough Art To Follow

Don't judge me for buying another Holographic polish. I know I said the last one was crap, but maybe I was too brash. It's not THAT bad, more like not what I was expecting. The other polish was a hey, let's try this. Why not?! The left one was $4.99 and the right one was $2.99
OMG A UFO - Love Letters

THESE are the best of the bunch! They're the only ones I did not get on clearance. These bad boys are the new polishes from the Monster Ball collection. (China Glaze's Halloween collection)
I paid $5.99
Bat My Eyes - Howl You Doin'

I'm pretty stoked about this haul. I can't wait to slather (loosely used) these bad boys on my finnahs!

\

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Yay for new nail polish! Those Nina ones look super pretty, I've never tried that brand. Love those new China Glaze ones too! I'm waiting for my CherryCulture.com sale stuff to arrive. I ordered few China Glaze polishes and L.A. girl ombre kits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a deal on Groupon where you can get the entire Monster Ball collection for like $23 I think. My first thought was DAMNIT! :P
    They do look pretty! I've never seen the Nina's before at my Sally's and actually don't even see a display for them so I am pretty excited. I've never ordered from Cherry Culture. I've got an account and get emails but I signed up a LONG time ago

    ReplyDelete