Google+

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Russian Rouge Eye

Nothing To Disclose
Hello everyone!! :D

Fun fact I started blogging January 19, 2011 NOT January 16, 2012. I switched over to this blog in 2012, I didn't really "break into the scene" though until 2012 :P

Also, fun fact. Nothing gets under your skin and puts a fire under your butt like someone telling you that you and your blog aren't good enough. All I have to say is *sticks tongue out* Normally that would upset me and make me doubt everything but you know what. >D Not this time. NOT this time. *snaps* Let's get onto the sassy-ness of this post.


I wanted to play around with some red eye shadows, since I've not done it in a while.

I have a giant nose :P I need to learn to contour it. :P Bahah. I love my nose though :)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow - 891 Continuous Cocoa (outer corner/crease)
Urban Decay - Gash (outer 1/3 of eye)
SauceBox Cosmetics - Russian Rouge (lid)
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (inner corner)
Sugarpill Loose Eye shadow - Lumi (inner corner)
L'Oreal Power Volume 24H Black Smoke mascara
Mica Beauty Cosmetics eyeliner - Black
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Perversion (tightliner)

I blended Lumi up into the crease as well as into the red. I think that Lumi mixed with the brown makes a gorgeous color. Seriously. Much love for the way the inner crease looks. 

 I think that the next time I do this, I'm going to use the shadows wet to make them pop a little bit more and maybe I'll add some false lashes. :D I'd also use a liquid liner maybe because this cream liner, as you can tell was a bit off kilter and funky looking and not in a good way. That's like though. You'd only notice it if you get all up in my grill though, so I wasn't too worried about it. I also would probably use a mascara that didn't flake. I'm kinda miffed because it didn't flake before on me. I think it's getting old. Time to bust out a new one.

I look like a deer caught in headlights

I do love this look. I used to wear it quite a bit. What do you think of it?!


4 comments:

  1. your nose is not giant. I am so jealous of your lips though, I have tiny lips lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. also snap your sassy fingers girl. Honestly if you love what your doing nothing else matters. I mean look at my blog. It sucks so bad I am to lazy to post anything I plan most of the time lol but I have been planning for a few weeks now to being posting more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Oh shush! I know it's big :P I love my nose though :D Aww thank you! :D Pft. I bet your lips are gorgeous! I do. I definitely love what I am doing. I'm not letting it bother me at all. Let them say I'm not good enough, it just makes me not want to join their little group anymore. I'm probably better off without it. I hear you, I definitely have faith that you will post more! :) Just do it when you have the extra time! :D Most of the time I don't start/post my blog till an ungodly hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that my oldest is back in school its just me and the wild man so it is easier with just one at home lol

    ReplyDelete