Google+

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Walmart Haul


So I am not going to lie. I guess I have no logical excuse for why I have not blogged. There's been A LOT going on in my personal life. The stress and everything else that has been going on has been insane. I've got blogs writen up but honestly I've just not been feeling up to blogging. It's been horrid I feel like I am letting y'all down. With that being said. I've got a haul for you!

I went to Walmart in the hopes of picking up some FLOWER cosmetics, but honestly I had a mascara in my hand and just wound up putting it back after carrying it around for 15 minutes. I've got one of the nail polishes, but we aren't going to talk about it right now..'nough said about that.

I did however pick up a few nail polishes! You know I had to jump on the new Hard Candy polishes! Holla! I've been holding out since they came out because I know myself. I'll eventually end up with them all because they are GORGEOUS. I am LOVING their new bottles designs, I honestly wasn't a fan of the old ones, which is why I didn't have many.

Check out what I picked up from Walmart by clicking Read More!



I picked up Crush On Gold which is a (in my opinion) rose gold foil polish. I've one other gold polish which is way more yellow than this one (more expensive also) and honestly I'm loving this one a lot! I definitely see myself getting a LOT of use out of this! The second HC polish I purchased was Crush On Lava. THIS BAD BOY has been on my list for quite a LONG time. Now HC has the same polish back a while ago and called it Beetle. However, I kind of like the name of this more because beetles freak me out. (lol) This also is a foil polish as well. NOW the reason I have been after this for so long is because this is basically a dupe for the ORLY Space Cadet polish from the Cosmic FX collection of 2011. I've not tested this yet but bottle wise, they look exactly the same but ORLY is a bit chunkier. So I think that the HC one will be fantastic and I will be stocking up on this one. (It's mah fav)

The other two polishes I got were from Sinful Colors. My Walmart(s) have been recently stocking them and they are only $1.98 instead of $1.99... I know a penny but whatev, I was there and have a nail polish problem. Don't judge. :P I picked out Frenzy which is a glitter bomb basically. It's packed full of purple and light blue glitters. I don't know why but I saw it and HAD to have it. The next color I told Chris to pick out whatever polish he liked the most. I told him that I don't care what the color was, I'll wear it. So he picked out the color Happy Ending.. I'm convinced that he picked it because of the name. Not gonna lie. I really think he picked it because of the name. Lol. It's a shamrock green color with a very yellow undertone. I think it's very gorgeous and I am actually happy that he picked it out!


The only makeup that I wound up getting were two mascaras. I wanted to get some Revlon stuff, but I didn't get a damn Revlon thing. Figures right? I really Love L'Oreal's mascaras so I decided to pick up a couple of waterproof ones. I want to see if they will work better with my lashes because mine are stubborn and the curls don't like staying. Pretty dang lame!
I picked up the L'Oreal Carbon Black mascara, I really loved this one and decided to get it in the waterproof version. The second one I picked up is totally new to me it's the Voluminous Power Volume 24H Black Smoke. I LOVE the Voluminous mascara in the gold tube so I am excited to try this especially because it's supposed to be matte. So I can't wait to try that out!


The last two items I got are exactly the same. It's the ELF Defining Eye Brush. They are $1 and probably one of my favorite brushes.Not gonna lie, I used it just about every time I put eye shadow on.

Oh lord! Almost forgot, I also picked up another bottle of my Clear Total Care conditioner! They have the conditioner in a pump and I couldn't turn it down. I don't need it just yet, but it's there for when I do! :P


So that my dearies is my Walmart Haul.
I hope you all are doing well and I promise I will get my big katucka in line and get back on track! I also have 3 videos already planned for my YouTube channel, so if you are subscribed there, they should be up soon! xx

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by myself with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies.

4 comments:

  1. There is like seriously a kirby ghost on those elf brushes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. That's probably my light because I'm lame and didn't take the pictures properly :P

      Delete
  2. I love Sinful Colors nail polishes. So many pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well! I've been seeing them pop up EVERYWHERE lately!

      Delete