Google+

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag

So, I know I know. I'm slacking so hard that it's not even funny. I ALWAYS am saying that I am going to set time aside and crank out some blogs, it NEVER happens. Today I had plans to move the living room around and my Brother was going to come over and him and Chris were going to play video games. Well, my brother came over and we wound up watching disaster movies (and Men In Black 3) Le sigh. I am honestly sorry that I've been so bad at blogging lately. :( Too dang much going on! But I've had this sitting in my email since February 23. I saw Oh So Kansas do this and was like OMG want to do it and I figured NOW is the time! :P

To read the questions and my answers click Read More!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?


My hair is MOSTLY straight. It has a wave or two here and there


2. What is your natural hair colour?


Coppery Dirty Blond


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?


I do it myself. It's a bloody mess.


4. How often do you wash your hair?


Every other day to maybe twice a week. I've been really good at doing it every other day.


5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?


It's either in a bun, pony tail or I've got it up in a clip.


6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

I always do it myself. Unless i have the extra money and it's a special occasion. (Prom, Sister's Wedding..)


7. How often to you change your nail polish?


Too often. I try and go at least a couple of days but my nails chip easily so it's more often then not.


8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?

I live in Florida. There is ALWAYS polish on my toes because I hate them. 


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?


It honestly depends on how much care I am taking to do it and what the occasion is. I can do it under 5 minutes or take 30.


10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?


Depends on my mood honestly. I've been trying to do my eyes first. I typically moisturizer, prep my face (IF I am wearing foundation) start and finish my eyes then foundation, powder and go on my way. 


11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?


I use to collect it, but as of late I feel no need to have stuff sitting around that doesn't get used, unless it's mascara. I horde that like crazy


12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?


No. I've worn false eyelashes once. I've tried a couple of times, but they give me migraines.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?


NO. Not at all. I rarely do a full face honestly.


14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?


If I am bored I will


15. Will you leave the house without makeup?


I do it all of the time! 


16. How many high end products do you have?


Uh. I've never counted honestly.


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?


Not enough! It took my a month and a half to wash the brushes that I used at my wedding. I don't really wear a full face often so I rarely wash my face brushes. Shame. I don't really FULLY deep clean my eye brushes often either. I tend to spot clean a lot


18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?


I decide when I am getting dressed


19. How often do you change your handbag?


I only own once nice handbag which was so graciously given to me by the lovely Stephanie (CookieFarrer) I did have one other but I gave that to my sister. I have a clutch, but it really depends on my mood wand what I feel like carrying.


20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?


Pfffffft. No comment. I have EXTREME insomnia, so I am up pretty late (it's 4:27AM currently) and it depends on what I have to do, per what time I get up.


21. How often & when do you workout?

Uhhh yeah about that...


22. Left-handed or Right-handed?


Lefty fo' sho'


23. How tall are you?


The time I was measured I was 5'8-5'9, but I've gotten shorter (I think)


24. Do you speak a foreign language?

Fluently...No. I took Spanish for about 5-6 years and can only pick up bits and pieces anymore. I know a lot of German and Dutch. :)


25. How many pets do you have?
Living with me I have my crazy ass cat Anya, but I do have a dog which can't live in our apartment currently until we move.

26. How often are you on Blogger?


Uh. I try and check once a day


27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?


Depends on the post.


28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?


No


29. How did you come up with your blog name?


Aut was given to me by my History teacher in HS, then it just evolved into Autty and the W stands for my last name. (or well NEW last name :P but I used it BEFORE we got married lol)


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?


Sony Cybershot that is from 2007.. It's kind of starting to take a crap on my though :( 


31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)


Other.. Not as often as I should, but we keep the apartment pretty clean


32. What is your favorite colour?


Purple.


33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?


I don't have one, I never really read magazines


34. Do you swear?


I plead the 5th. (aka yes. I know I shouldn't I've calmed down a LOT though :D )


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?

It's 4:32am.. so probably bed unless Chris has anything else planned. (get your mind out of the gutter!)... seriously though I'll probably put a movie on and fall asleep like a bum.




So that is the tag! I wasn't tagged to do this, so if you want to do this tag go ahead and feel free! :D 


4 comments:

  1. Really nice tag and interesting reading for an evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta tag someone! *lol* Pick me! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giiiiiiirl! If you want to do it I definitely tag you!

      Delete