Google+

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Face Of The Evening 02/05/13

Hello everyone!

So, no foolies, but I had an actual blog post for today, but I've been kind of busy and just never sat down to transfer/write it on the computer. I've got it sitting in a notebook, but that is about it. Not only that but I need a couple more pictures for it. Chris is graciously allowing me to use his legs to show how a product works. Isn't he nice? :P Baha

Anyways, so last night, I just threw on a pound of makeup.. well okay it was not a pound, but at least 1/2 a pound of mascara. I loved the look, but the mascara wound up being too much. I don't even know why I bothered to buy the one mascara again because I knew I didn't like it.. well okay I know why I did, it was 75% off. That's the only reason. #lame



Glorious face and giant nose. Yes, I hate my nose honestly D: But it makes my face proportionate, I guess :P 
Your nose can be one of those features that you either can love or hate. I'd never change it though! :) 

Anyhoodles.

On my face I have 
L'Oreal Magic BB Cream in light
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Foundation in Buff

I then set it with my Urban Decay De-Slick (old packaging.. not that it matters)

On my eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Whip Hand Cosmetics Eye Cream Thermal
Urban Decay Naked palette - Half Baked (my favorite shadow basically) and creep in the outer corner. 
I also added Swagger Cosmetics Red Bone loose eyeshadow to the outter corner BUT you can't even tell it's there
My eyeliner was a mixture of Marbella Permanent Eyeliner pen in Black and Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Black Brown

My mascara was also a mixture of TheBalm What's Your Type? and Almay intense i-color (the one I hate)

...Is that all? o.O
Wait, no it wasn't. Bloody hell I almost forgot! The liner in my waterline was Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion and I smudgy smudged some Paladio black eye shadow in the lower lash line..

On mah lips is the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine.


FIN!
I really did my makeup for no absolute reason last night and I couldn't wait to take it off because of the mascara, which is a shame.I promise the post that was supposed to be up today will be up on Fry-day. Unless you would like it earlier then it shall be done Tomorrow.


I hope you all are having/will have a lovely day!!


2 comments:

  1. I really love the lid colour it is so sparkly! Do you rate the deslick? I really need something that will stop my oily t zone and have considered it but never purchased because of the price. Xxx beautiful look and your nose is lovely. Fyi I hate my nose too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Eh. It is okay, it's more for just setting makeup, I don't feel that it does anything different then the All Nighter. I kind of think the All Nighter Spray is better, but that is me. I don't really think that it is worth the price and every time I use it, It tends to make me itchy :( Aww thank you! <3

      Delete